Hello, I’m Angie McIntyre, and I’m so happy you found your way to Clear Trails Youth Coaching!
During my 15 years as a school psychologist, I witnessed the power of encouraging young people to determine their personal path. From monitoring their own growth, to setting their own goals, to having a voice in their educational programming, I saw firsthand what the research confirms:
Young people achieve more when they implement self-chosen strategies and strive toward goals they craft for themselves.
As a Certified Youth Resilience Coach based in the Twin Cities metro area of Minnesota, I have the great fortune of continuing my work with young people and their families on a much more personal basis. I love the process of helping young people get to know themselves, and of putting the power in their hands by supporting them as they move from functional to thriving.
When I’m not coaching, you can find me hiking, biking, reading, attempting to solve New York Times puzzles, hanging with my partner and two boys, and watching whatever soccer match happens to be streaming live. And of course, our dog and cat require a mention as well!
I look forward to meeting you and learning your story!
Licensing & Credentials
- Certified Well-Being Coach through Youth Coaching Institute, which teaches evidence-based coaching practices via the Rise and Thrive Model
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coaching Federation (2023)
- 17 years of practice as a school psychologist in public schools for ages 0-21
- Master of Arts + Education Specialist degree, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Certified advocate for victim/survivors of sexual violence
- Bachelor of Arts degree, double major Psychology and Journalism, University of Wisconsin, Madison